Menu

Connect with us

LED explosion-proof lamps, 20W30W50W100W explosion-proof outdoor signboard lights, floodlight advertising warehouse

price:USD$850.00
discount 70% in 2018-10-16 to 2018-10-18
price: USD$ 595.00
freight :USD$18.00,(Express)
freight :USD$7.00,(Postal parcel)
views:0
Search Similar or mail to saler or send message to saler

Pay with PayPal, PayPal Credit or any major credit card

 

Please note that the required color (white / warm white), not noted in order to cooperate with the inventory delivery, please understand!

Reminder:This product uses beads are Taiwan imported chips using high-quality genuine, inexpensive products on the market are using inferiorThe lamp and drive power! We each one lamp than ordinary chip a few dollars more expensive, better color! Our products have been guaranteed for three years!

[product]: LED cast light lamps / lights / signs / outdoor lighting /LED LED lamp floodlight

[material] die casting aluminum + tempered glass lens

[color temperature]: warm white / positive white light(please note the color temperature needed during purchase)

[voltage]: 220V(lamp built-in constant current drive power supply)

[chip]: imported from TaiwanLED chip, more than fifty thousand hours of life

After sale service: the product has the longest warranty for five years (from the date of the shooting)

[declare]: products due to damage such as private demolition, water and earthquake, floods and other irresistible factors will not cause damage, warranty

Green environmental protection LED energy saving lampSeven advantages:

This high efficiency and energy saving:Under the same brightness, LED energy saving lamp only consumes 1 kwh for 1000 hours, ordinary incandescent lamp consumes 1 kwh for 17 hours, and ordinary energy-saving lamp consumes 1 kwh for one hundred hours.
After the long life:LED super energy saving lamp can be used for more than ten thousand hours, and the life of ordinary incandescent lamp is more than 1000 hours.
When the light of health:There is no ultraviolet and infrared rays in the light, no radiation and no pollution. The ordinary energy-saving lamps and incandescent lamps contain ultraviolet ray and infrared ray.

You green:No harmful elements such as mercury and lead are recovered and utilized, and no electromagnetic interference is produced. Mercury is contained in the ordinary lamp tubes
And the harmful elements such as lead, the electronic ballasts in energy-saving lamps will produce electromagnetic interference.
We protect eyesight:The use of DC power driver, no stroboscopic, ordinary lights are AC drive, it is inevitable to produce strobe for long time eyes unfavorable.
It has high light efficiency:Small heat, 90% of the electric energy into visible light, ordinary incandescent lamp only 20% electric energy into visible light, and the other 80%
The conversion of electric energy to heat energy is a great waste of limited resources.
When the safety coefficient is high:The required voltage and current are small, the heating is less, and there is no potential safety hazard. It can be used in dangerous places such as mines.

LED is widely used in super energy-saving bulbs:
(home) lighting, decoration, living room, bedroom, wall lamp, table lamp, bathroom, balcony, kitchen, ceiling lamp, bar, courtyard, private homeForest and landscape lighting. A light 1W, 10 is also 10W, household electricity for this big drop. In order to guard against theft, many families take "one""Degree light" into a non - cost "anti-theft lamp" deterrent thieves, one night open to the dawn.
(two) schools, hospitals, factories, offices, commercial buildings, office buildings, for desk lamp, corridor, stair lighting.
(three) municipal lighting, banking, infrastructure, gymnasiums, airports, cinemas, industrial facilities, public health.
(four) hotels, hotels, hotels, commercial buildings, guest houses, supermarkets, cold drinks, cakes, deli, bars, coffee shops, tea houses, and culture
Entertainment and commercial establishments.
(five) advertisement, exhibition, performance and decoration.
(six) rural power shortage areas, 15-25W incandescent lighting is often used in rural thrifty farmers, the new rural construction "LED energy-saving lamp especially huge market potential in the countryside.

Excellent exposureShop front page
LED水底射灯3W彩光/户外形象景观照明射灯/镜前射灯/水池塘假山灯
Price54.00element
LED户外路灯头平面射灯42W56W70W84W98W112W126W140W154W168W182W
Price525.00element
LED背包式户外投光射灯招牌灯光/单颗灯珠泛光灯照明12W15W18W20W
Price155.00element
LED户外道路灯/二四六头/小区庭院公共场合灯罩射灯60W120W180W
Price1035.00element
音浮led铝棒球泡灯5w Lamp螺旋节能水晶灯泡 超亮螺口台灯光源e27
Price167.90element
光良灯饰 D5005军绿色铁艺丝线LED电镀铬色餐厅吊灯
Price360.00element
LED雅格 多色锂电池抗震照明电筒
Price32.00element
LED光良灯饰 D F浅灰色不带光源装饰台灯
Price30.00element