discount 70% in 2018-07-18 to 2018-07-20
price: USD$ 45.50
freight :USD$7.00,(Postal parcel)
Search Similar or mail to saler or send message to saler
Commodity code Xinjiang, Tibet, Inner Mongolia and other remote areas do not mail, please contact the customer service before the price change!
Product introduction:Now more and more power output group, as long as one of the problems, the hardware of the computer system may work abnormally, or even burn out the relevant accessories. Measuring the power output voltage is stable, usually players will use multimeter, but for ordinary users, it is still troublesome point. This power tester only need to connect the power supply ATX connector, you can simply and intuitively know whether the output of the power supply is normal. Here we include a multimeter can not be detected POWERGOOD signal (POWERGOOD signal power supply is started after the power supply, the need to provide a POWERGOOD signal to the motherboard, the motherboard will then begin to self test program, if the power output is normal, the POWERGOOD signal is not normal, but also cause the system to boot the power supply tester) the POWERGOOD can test the signal output is normal or not.
Power supply tester manual
1. supply power to test power supply
2. insert the 24P (20P) plug of the tested power source into the 24P (20P) socket corresponding to the power tester
3. look at the seven lights on the right (+3.3, -12V, PG, +5VSB, +12V, -5V, +5V) are bright, all bright as well（notes：Now the power supply on the market does not have -5V voltage output, the -5V lamp does not light is normal!
4. to test the power HDD plug into the power tester HDD socket, to see the left two lights (+12, +5V) is bright, all bright as well
5. unplug the HDD plug from the power tester and plug in the P4 (P6/P8) plug to the corresponding P4 (P6/P8) socket to see if a light (+12V) on the left is bright or light
6. unplug the P4 (P6/P8) plug from the power tester, and plug in the FLOPPY (floppy) plug to the corresponding FLOPPY socket, to see whether the two lights on the left (+12V, +5V) are bright, and the whole light is good
7. pull out the FLOPPY plug from the power tester, then insert the SATA plug into the corresponding SATA socket, check the three lights on the left (+12V, +3.3V, +5V) is bright, all bright as well.
(there are individual customers reflect: plug in the SATA interface, +3.3V light is not bright, because now the power market SATA interface has4 lines and 5 lines!First of all, make sure your power SATA interface is 4 or 5 lines, if it is4 lines, there is no +3.3V output, to 5 lines only+3.3V output